Investing.com Spain invites you to interact with other users and share your views and doubts about the market. However, to make the discussion as rich as possible, please consider the following criteria:
- add value to chat: Convey your real knowledge of the market. If you have technical information or valid reasons for forum comments, please add them as well. Remember that there are users who decide to trade for real based on the comments posted on the forum.
- stay on topic discuss and contribute to the discussion with information of interest. Please note that we are an economic and stock market information page, so we will not post comments of a political, religious or social nature.
- Be respectful: RApproach all arguments constructively and diplomatically. Above all, we want objective conversations that focus on the topic/instrument in question.
- Pay attention to the wording: Watch for punctuation, capitalization, and tildes. Comments will only be allowed castellano. Comments in other languages or dialects, comments with incomprehensible content, or comments in capital letters can be removed.
- Avoid disrespectful, defamatory comments or personal attacks against other authors or users. Because of this, their account may be automatically suspended.
- Be careful when choosing your account name: Accounts that use the names of famous personalities or try to impersonate other users, as well as accounts that repeatedly violate the forum rules, will be temporarily suspended. Inappropriate or promotional names or nicknames will also not be allowed.
- USE: Spam, promotional messages and links will be removed from your comments. Links to Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, etc. groups will be removed from the forum and the account may be automatically suspended. We always ensure data protection.
How does the comment section work?
All comments are automatically posted if they do not violate any of the above rules. As soon as the system detects a potential “violation”, the comment remains pending review, which may take longer to appear on the screen (avoid duplicate comments).
If a moderator determines that this is an inappropriate comment, they will delete it. If a user does this, we will suspend your account and this will count as the first report. If the behavior is repeated after the first warning, the account will be permanently suspended.
Get in touch with Technical support for any questions that may arise. It is the only means of communication to solve these problems.