The Russian Federation does not give the occupiers time to rehabilitate them so that they can quickly return to the war zone
photo is illustrative
Distrust of the Russian high command forced many volunteers to categorically refuse to serve
The 201st day of the heroic resistance of the Ukrainian people to the Russian military invasion continues. The enemy continues to focus his efforts on consolidating control over the territory of the Donetsk region, maintaining temporarily captured territories and disrupting the offensive of our troops in certain directions. The enemy conducts reconnaissance from the air, continues fire damage to the positions of our units, tries to take measures to restore the lost position by moving his troops. The threat of air and missile strikes remains throughout the territory of Ukraine. About messages General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
In addition, the occupiers continue their tactics of terror and intimidation of the civilian population of Ukraine. Unable to respond on the battlefield, Russian troops once again hit critical infrastructure in peaceful Ukrainian cities with missiles. In the cities of Kharkiv, Zaporozhye, Kostiantynivka, Slovyansk and Kramatorsk, energy, water supply, factories and residential buildings were damaged by rocket and rocket-propelled grenade launchers. Infrastructure was damaged in the settlements of Pervomaisk, Bilogorivka, Zaiceve, Vesela Dolyna, Sukhy Stavok, Shirok, Partizansk and Lyubomirivka.
In general, during this day, the enemy carried out five missile strikes, more than 10 air strikes and more than 20 attacks from missile salvo systems on military and civilian objects on the territory of Ukraine.
In the direction of Voluinė and Poliske situation without significant changes.
In other directions, the enemy fired at military and civilian infrastructure from tanks, combat vehicles, barrel and rocket artillery, namely:
- in the direction of Kharkiv – in Kostyantynivka and Udyvo districts;
- In the direction of Kramatorsk – in the areas of Stariy Karavan, Slovyansk, Tetyanivka, Piskunivka, Raihorodok and Kryva Luka settlements;
- In the direction of Bakhmut – in the areas of Vesele, Mykolaivka Drugo, Zaiceve, Soledar, Bakhmutske, Bakhmut and Rozdolivka settlements;
- In the direction of Avdiyiv – near Krasnohorivka, Maryinka, Vodyanyi, Pervomaiski and Novomykhailivka;
- In the direction of Novopavlovsk – in Mykilsky, Prechistivka, Velika Novosilka and Vugledar districts;
- In the direction of Zaporozhye – In the settlement areas of Novoandriivka,…