The news about the liberation of the village was confirmed by the Luhansk OVA. They said that the settlement was moving into the “blue zone”.
News from the frontline of the Luhansk region: Makijivka village in the Krasnorichen settlement of the Svativ district is moving into the “blue zone”. The Ukrainian army regained control of the settlement,
the message says.
Ukrainian armed forces liberated Makiivka in the Luhansk region: we show it on the map
Ukrainian soldiers are advancing and liberating Ukrainian cities and villages. The entire Luhansk region will surely be freed from the Russian invaders.
What is happening in the Luhansk region
- On November 8, the head of the government of the Luhansk region, Serhii Gaidai, announced that the armed forces were advancing through the territory of the region. At the same time, the situation remains complicated. Occupiers many reserves were withdrawn from the Luhansk region.
- Gaidai said that the attackers did not even try to take the bodies of their “friends”, but went straight to their corpses.
- The head of the Luhansk OVA emphasized: “if we study history, no one has ever carried out offensive actions in the Svativ region, but the Ukrainian Armed Forces are doing it successfully.”
- The very next day Gaidai said this the occupiers in the Luhansk region surrender en masse. There are so many of them that I can’t even keep track.
- Later, the head of the Luhansk OVA noted: ZSU almost every day they rush to the Suitor. Huge losses are inflicted on the occupiers.
- Mobile wives complain that their husbands found himself in a real meat grinder. In order not to get them, the occupiers had to hide under the corpses all night.