They turned on the generator in the room: two families were poisoned by gas in the Kiev region – the truth of Ukraine


  1. They turned on the generator in the room: two families were poisoned by gas in the Kiev region  Ukrainian Pravda
  2. In the Kiev region, a person died due to a violation of the rules for operating a generator  Ukrinform
  3. Several families were poisoned by carbon monoxide near the Kiev generator: a 4-year-old child was injured, one person died  TSN
  4. A person died from carbon monoxide in the Kiev region: there was a generator in the house  Korrespondent.net
  5. In the Kiev region, several families were poisoned by carbon monoxide from a generator, one person died  RBC-Ukraine
  6. Open the full review in the Google News app

Source link

READ
The occupiers' truck ran over a car, the mayor of Melitopol killed three people - Ukrainian Pravda
Previous Automated Bitcoin Bots Are On The Rise, But Are They Legit?
Next Overwatch 2 Counter: Who's Against Who?