What is Aperol Spritz for a drink?
The Aperol Spritz is that Italian cult drink par excellence. In Italy, Aperol has an alcohol content of 11% vol. In Germany, on the other hand, 15% Vol. There are hardly any spirits that are more versatile than Aperol. What makes it so popular is that it doesn’t require a full bar or special bartender skills to make it. On the contrary, the recipe is so simple that everyone can conjure up an Aperol Spritz at home.
At the Alcohol Aperol It is a bittersweet liqueur made from various herbs. Most of the time he will be out Rhubarb, yellow gentian, bitter orange and cinchona manufactured. The liqueur can be enjoyed neat over ice, along with lemon and sugar as an ingredient Aperol Sour or mixed with Prosecco (Aperol Spritz). The variant is the most popular Aperol Spritz. All you need for the trend drink Aperol, Prosecco, soda water and ice cream. Wine lovers can also drink the spirit with white wine.
Aperol Spritz: recipe with alcohol
Have you gotten thirsty for a delicious Aperol Spritz with ice cubes? This classic recipe you succeed within five minutes.
ingredients (for 1 Glas)
- 3 cl Aperol
- 6 cl Prosecco (white wine can also be used as an alternative)
- 1 shot of soda water
- 1 orange slice
- Some ice cubes
- First, put the ice cubes in a suitable glass. The Aperol Spritz is usually served in a wine glass, but can also be served as a long drink in a mineral water glass.
- Then add the Prosecco and then the Aperol.
- Then top it off with a dash of soda water.
- Garnish your Aperol Spritz with an orange slice. Finished!
Aperol Spritz: recipe without alcohol
If you don’t drink alcohol or just fancy a non-alcoholic drink, you can easily have a delicious Aperol variant without alcohol prepare. The advantage: you won’t wake up the next morning with a heavy head! For the hangover-free option, use one instead of Aperol Orange-Spritz-Syrup and instead of Prosecco one non-alcoholic sparkling wine your choice or Tonic Water. Then the drink works just like in the original recipe:
- Put the ice cubes in a wine glass.
- Then add the non-alcoholic sparkling wine (alternatively tonic water), just like the orange spritz syrup.
- Top up the mixture with a splash of soda water.
- Finally, garnish the alcohol-free Aperol Spritz with an orange slice.
Preparing Aperol Spritz: step-by-step instructions
When you have bought all the ingredients for your cocktail and the ice cubes are ready in the freezer, the iconic drink is ready to drink within a few minutes. So that nothing can go wrong when preparing your Aperol Spritz, you will find in this video a detailed guide.