Fancy burgers? This bacon cheeseburger is guaranteed to make your mouth water as you prepare it.
TV chef Steffen Henssler must know how to do it: roast and topping juicy and delicious burgers. In the video series “Henssler’s quick number“ the chef reveals his best lightning recipes from different categories. The practical thing: The videos are very short and the dishes themselves supposedly never take more than 25 minutes. So everyone can easily cook the recipes at home without much effort. How about after work, for example, with a delicious Bacon-Cheeseburger? We’ll tell you Steffen Henssler’s recipe here. However, there is one difference to the cheeseburger with bacon, as you know it: instead of that to fry bacon and put it on the meat patty, in Henssler’s recipe the beef and bacon are put through the meat grinder in a ratio of 2:1. In addition, the burger patties here are fried until they are really crispy – nothing for lovers of the “rare” level of doneness. Try it.
Quick Bacon Cheeseburger Recipe: The ingredients
For 2 servings you will need:
- 200 g Steakhüfte
- 100 g streaky bacon
- 2 burger buns
- 2 slices of cheddar
- 2 THE Ketchup
- 2 slices of tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- ½ white onion in rings
- 2 small gherkins sliced
If you don’t have a meat grinder at home, use the steak rump instead ground beef and instead of the bacon in one piece, diced bacon, which you chop up again and mix well with the mince.
In the video: Fast bacon cheeseburger recipe by Steffen Henssler
Continue reading: First cheese, then meat on the burger? A taste explosion awaits you.
Even more quick recipes
In his cookbook “Henssler’s quick number(promotional link), star chef Steffen Henssler presents other easy and, above all, quick recipes that never take longer than 25 minutes to prepare. A hot number can be made of almost any food!
Recipe by Steffen Henssler: How to make quick bacon cheeseburgers
- First, the steak rump and bacon are ground through a meat grinder.
- Mix both meats together in a bowl. Wet your hands with water and form two balls from the minced meat.
- Heat a skillet over high heat, add the meatballs (no fat!) and flatten with a spatula or pallet. Fry the meat patties on one side for about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, melt some butter in another pan and place the cut sides of the burger buns in it. Roast them in it until golden brown.
- Place a slice of cheddar on top of each meat patty and turn the heat down a bit. Let the meat cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the burger buns from the pan and place them on a plate. Spread ketchup on both sides, place a slice of tomato on the bottom half, salt lightly and place the meat patty on top.
- Season the meat or cheese generously with salt and pepper, place the onion rings and gherkins on top and place the top half of the bun on top.
Complete! Enjoy your meal! (mad) This article contains affiliate links.