If you don’t want to give up the taste of the Big Mac, but want the calories, you should definitely try this salad. Not only is it healthy and delicious, it’s also quick to prepare. You can find the recipe for the Big Mac Salad here.
Ingredients for the Big Mac Salad
For the salad:
- 400 g minced meat, mixed or reduced-fat beef. Vegetarians can take the appropriate “hacker substitute”.
- about 1/4 tsp garlic powder or ½ fresh garlic
- 250 g iceberg lettuce
- 50 g grated cheese (cheddar or similar cheese)
- approx. 6 gherkins (depending on size=
- 1 small onion
- pepper and salt
For the Big Mac sauce:
- 1 EL Mayonnaise Light
- 2 tablespoons light ketchup or sugar-free ketchup
- 2 tbsp gherkin infusion
- 1 tbsp mustard, spicy or medium hot
- some juice of an unwaxed lemon
- ca. 1/4 TL Paprika edelsüß
You can find the exact instructions in the video.