The Great Celebrity Redemption: Olivia Jones asks prominent sinners to confess. Who are the candidates? We present the participants.
“Whoever is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her,” warns Jesus the Pharisee (Jn 8: 7). ProSieben takes up the subject again after about two thousand years. Is it about adultery, as the Bible did? We don’t know yet. One thing is clear: Olivia Jones (52) will soon move to a camp with eleven more or less prominent women and men on the new show The Great Repentance of Celebrities and lead them there to pray. To the best of our knowledge, stoning is not planned. Here we present the sinners who will soon be confessed to Travesty star Oliver Jones. Strict discipline and shame is commonplace.
The Great Repentance of Celebrities will air on Thursday, 2022. July 7 ProSieben and pas Joyn. Start of the broadcast at the best time: 20.15.
Sinners: Which candidates are participants in the “Great Repentance of Celebrities”?
- Elena Miras (born 25 April 1992) is a participant in Swiss reality television. Because of her Spanish roots, she grew bilingual – along with her brother and sister. Previously, she was a telephone company account manager Swisscom.
- Daniele Negroni (* 31 July 1995) Arona, Italy) is a German and Italian singer. 2012 he played in season 9 actor selection show “Germany is looking for him “Superstar” – he came in second.
- Carina Spack (born June 14, 1996) – Participant in a German reality show. She is best known in 2018. like season 8 “Bachelor“. For participation in dating show hours RTL she quit her job as an industrial worker.
- Calvin Kleinen (Born 4 March 1992) Aachen), also known as Calvin92, is a German reality TV participant and rapper. He grew up in a group with two years younger brother Marvin Aachen on.
- Matthias Mangiapane (* 29 September 1983) Langene) means by civil name Matthias Fella. He is a participant in German reality television. The German-Italian learned through hairdressing apprenticeships Hubertas Fella knows who he married in 2018. May 8
- Installed by Ennesto (Born 11 February 1975 in Novi Pazar) are of German-Serbian origin Pop singer and reality TV participant. In his youth, Monté played football in the then second division of Yugoslavia since 1998/1999. – in the second division of Turkey.
- Giselle Oppermann (born 13 October 1987) Fortaleza, Brazil) is a German and Brazilian model and a participant in reality television. She was Brazil born. When she was twelve years old, they divorced her mother is a brazilian and her father is a german, horse breeder Liebenburg.
- Helena Fürst (Born 11 February 1974 in Offenbach am Main) is a state-certified business economist who participates as a two-docu-soap and as a participantI’m a celebrity, get me out of here!After graduating from high school, she worked as a packer at an assembly line.
- Daniel Kollereris (* 17 August 1983) Wales) is a former Austrian tennis player and a participant in reality television. During his youth career, he reached the top positions in the ITF world rankings under the age of 18, with 23 units and 24th in the doubles competition in 2001.
- Tessa Hoevel is the owner of the host agency. She received negative publicity as she celebrated her 25th birthday in the middle of the Corona quarantine and a video posted online at the same time. The movies have been clicked millions of times.
- Simex: German YouTuber and Rapper Are WithFortnite: Battle Royale has become popular but continues to be controversial. In one of his videos, he throws a cyclist Spain with a filled dog waste bag.
Olivia Jones leads The Great Celebrity Penance
Olivia Jones is a fictional character created by German travesty artist Oliver Knöbel (born November 21, 1969 in Springe, Lower Saxony). Knöbel appears in this female role almost exclusively as the queen of a tug. As early as 1997. Olivia Jones has beaten many competitors from around the world in Miami as the official “Queen of the Drag World”. In addition to numerous performances on the show, Knöbel uses the popularity of his alter ego to support social projects and to promote tolerance, diversity and respect.
What is the “Great Repentance of Celebrities” about?
The sinners move to camp with Olivia Jones. Here they face not only the “circle of shame” and challenges – they also have to do without any luxury ….