Three times a month “NDR Talk Show” invites interesting guests to talk. Who is participating this week?
“NDR talk show” since 1979. German television provides entertainment and various discussions. Guests answer the moderators’ questions and take a stand on stressful topics, while the suggestive anecdotes and life stories like to lighten the show. Currently moderated Barbara Schoeneberger and Hubertus Meyer-Burckhardt takes over two of the three panel discussions, Bettina Tietjen and Johannes Wimmer once a month.
“NDR talk show” today: at a glance, the guests on September 23
September 23 Hubertus Meyer-Burckhardt will co-host the NDR talk show with Barbara Schöneberger. Together they welcome the following guests:
- Vera Chekhova, actress: She debuted in 1957. with Heinz Erhardt in The Widow with Five Daughters. More than 50 films followed, and now her memoir, in which she reveals a secret or two and talks about her family.
- Bernhard BrinkSinger: The hit star celebrates his 50th year on stage this year with a new album called “50”. He also wrote an autobiography (“Everything But Dancing”) in which he tells about his eventful life.
- Ben Becker, actor: One of the best but least predictable actors in Germany is now 57 years old. September 23 he won’t be presenting a memoir, but instead talking about an upcoming reading tour that will use his Apocalypse app The novel Heart of Darkness. reads The story of Joseph Conrad is the basis of the well-known Apocalypse Now Movie. Becker has a tattoo of his name on his arm, and today he explains why he adores the author.
- Charlie Huebner, actor: Hübner probably knows a lot from Polizeiruf 110, but probably also Anke Engelke on the Ladykracher side. Since 2014, the actor has been a permanent member of the Deutsches Schauspielhaus in Hamburg. The award-winning actor is now in a film adaptation “Lunchtime” (Dörte Hansen’s bestseller) see.
- Fernanda Brandãoentertainer: 2004 she was recognized as a singer “Hot Bandit” known and subsequently joined DSDS served as a juror together with Dieter Bohlen. But she changed her focus to the simple life of a log cabin in Lapland. With her fiancé Roman Weber (survival expert’s stepson Ruediger Nehberg) she moved to Sweden and gave birth to a daughter there in April of that year. On NDR’s talk show today, she explains why the birth was so dramatic and why she’s determined to make sure pregnant women around the world get better medical care.
- Birgit Müller, journalist: 30 years ago NDR went on the air in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and a success story began. Birgit Müller has been the editor-in-chief since the beginning and entertained people at Nordmagazin.
- Annunziata Hoensbroech, author: German student Kaspar was hit by a taxi at night in Barcelona. A fateful day for his mother Annunziata Hoensbroech and the beginning of a long fight for her son’s life. Thanks to the health care proxy, she is able to make the right decisions for her son. Yours The book “The blow of fate: the way back is not to walk”. and on today’s show she reports on this dramatic time.
Markus Lanz also always has interesting guests on his talk show; three times a week:
NDR Talk Show Broadcast Dates: When is the next broadcast?
Since The NDR Talk Show only airs three times a month on NDR, it’s not that easy to keep up. In order not to miss another round of interviews, you should mark the following dates in your calendar:
- in 2022 on Friday, September 23, from 22:00 on NDR
- in 2022 on Friday, October 7, from 22:00 on NDR
- in 2022 on Friday, October 14, from 22:00 on NDR
- in 2022 on Friday, October 21, from 22:00 on NDR
If you miss a show or just don’t have time to sit down in front of the TV on Fridays from 10:00 p.m., you can always watch the previous show ARD media library to repeat If you want to spend your Thursday night with a chat circle too, we’ve got you covered Maybrit Illner and Herz.
did you like this article? Talk to us about current theatrical releases, your favorite series and the movies you’ve been waiting for so long
Facebook. Follow us as well